Welcome to the Fleet-Up API portal. Fleet-Up supports a RESTful web service API that is publicly available to all users. Most of the data handled is in JSON format.
- Getting Started - A quick guide to technologies, requests, and responses.
- Permissions - An overview of how permissiosn and security work.
- Endpoints - A list of endpoints or methods that are currently available.
- Response Codes - Learn how to handle the API response codes.
- My Apps - Create or manage an app.
- My API Keys - Manage your Fleet-Up API keys.
- v1.3.1 - 12th April 2016
v1.3.0 - 17 November 2015
- All DateTime values now also have a 'string' alternative using yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss format (read only)
- The /DoctrineFittings endpoint can now return module details for each fitting
- Add, Update, Delete endpoints have been added for Timers and Operations
- v1.2.15 - 5th May 2015
23rd Feb 2015
- Added a new response code 50016 for 'not found' items to replace the 500 error that was occuring.
- v1.2.14 - 17th Feb 2015
v1.2.13 - 6th Feb 2015
- Doctrines now return FolderName, UserId, and IsPrivate flag.
- Fittings now return UserId, and IsPrivate flag.
- Doctrines and Fittings returned take account of privacy flag and owner.
- New response code 50015 for private requested items.